Dear Humans,
Before you even think of asking me the question, I'm gonna say it outright - I DO know how to spell (surprise surprise!) and I DO realize that the name I put to my cause is spelt as 'Aminal'.
Simple story. So only keep reading if you're really interested.
Thing about me is that I love animals so much, I start speaking to them in a different language when I'm around them. I've been told by some that it sounds a bit Japanese. Maybe someday I'll record the things I say to my cats. So the cat's outta the bag - I have pet cats at home. I tell them stories, cuddle with them, talk to them in my own weird little language (and yes, they do understand me. no, really.).
Since I deviced my own language, I just started spontaneously calling all the animals in the world... well... Aminals. Wasn't an intentional thing. But it stuck. Till today, all my close friends know what I mean when I say 'Aminals'.
Told you it's a simple story.
So, since this is all about giving a voice to those with none, I figured what better way to put it than from the perspective of the animals themselves. Oops. I mean, aminals. The world 'animal' has such a savage groove to it. I don't quite fancy it.
Humans are the animals. They are to me, at least.
Love,
The Aminals
Before you even think of asking me the question, I'm gonna say it outright - I DO know how to spell (surprise surprise!) and I DO realize that the name I put to my cause is spelt as 'Aminal'.
Simple story. So only keep reading if you're really interested.
Thing about me is that I love animals so much, I start speaking to them in a different language when I'm around them. I've been told by some that it sounds a bit Japanese. Maybe someday I'll record the things I say to my cats. So the cat's outta the bag - I have pet cats at home. I tell them stories, cuddle with them, talk to them in my own weird little language (and yes, they do understand me. no, really.).
Since I deviced my own language, I just started spontaneously calling all the animals in the world... well... Aminals. Wasn't an intentional thing. But it stuck. Till today, all my close friends know what I mean when I say 'Aminals'.
Told you it's a simple story.
So, since this is all about giving a voice to those with none, I figured what better way to put it than from the perspective of the animals themselves. Oops. I mean, aminals. The world 'animal' has such a savage groove to it. I don't quite fancy it.
Humans are the animals. They are to me, at least.
Love,
The Aminals
No comments:
Post a Comment