Tuesday, March 19, 2013

KINDER!

Dear Humans,

Finally got a chance to visit the SPCA! Yes, finally.

So many aminals up for adoption.
Big. Small.
Furry. Fur-less.
Canine. Feline.
Young. Younger.
Quiet. Rambunctious.
You get the idea, yes?

Was greeted by the bigger dogs at the entrance of the shelter. Sweethearts. The bigger pooches made me a little hesitant. Hesitant with regards to sitting with them in their kennels. So I did my rounds and squatted (very unglamorously) at the entrance of each kennel. Let them smell me. Most, if not all of them, came up to me and licked my hand when I let them smell me.

Will write more about each aminal I met with time to come. It's amazing how you really don't need to spend too much time with them to understand and feel their love.

The one that stood out the most to me was Kinder, a 6 year old Jack Russell. Little beauty! I'll let this painfully short video show you what a lovely pooch she really is.


Show your support by sharing the video with your friends. You really never know how much a share or a story you tell about a shelter aminal could change the life of a very special being. I heard that the most frequent breed of dog the SPCA receives is the Jack Russell. And boy, are they a lovely bunch.

Spread the word, humans! Kinder needs a forever home.

Love,
The Aminals

No comments:

Post a Comment