Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Mornings for the Aminals!

Dear Humans,

I'm super psyched. Doesn't happen very often, but I am. Yay.

Here's why: My boss has declared (or trying out) a new workplace concept where we get every Tuesday mornings to do whatever it is we want. That's right. Whatever we want.

Such a blessing because as you know, I've been wanting to volunteer at the SPCA by creating videos for them. Problem I have is that they have a schedule to stick by, and so do I. Early mornings are when it's best to drop by the SPCA as that's when the animals and their facilities are cleaned up, and when the bigger animals are brought out on their walks, etc..  But I work mornings!

So now, with Tuesday mornings free and easy to do whatever I want, I'm going to the SPCA! Sorry I know, I know. Doesn't take much to excite me, does it? Boy do I need to get out more or what.

Let's hope this works out well for the company. Would hate to see it being ditched down the road. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!


Love,
The Aminals

No comments:

Post a Comment