Dear Humans,
Apologies that I haven't been actively updating the blog and FB page. All this is very green to me, and I'm still learning how to best approach this cause.
There are days when I just have so much to say.. And right after, I have days on end where other types of news just gets me down and I don't feel like I have anything to say anymore.
I still do keep myself update on the cruelty cases, especially those in the areas where I feel I can help. For example, the case of the kitten mutilation. And cases where aminals are abandoned. All of which gets me down for a good while. Though one part of me wants to go on a massive rant on how evil humans are, the other part just says to shut up for a bit.
Anyways, I think we should all learn something new everyday. Something new about aminals. So, I will be starting a daily update of 'Did You Know' updates about aminals. Allows you to learn alongside yours truly. Part and parcel of you going along on this journey with me.:)
Love,
The Aminals
No comments:
Post a Comment